As a school we aim to:
- promote curiosity, enthusiasm and engagement.
- encourage independence and confidence.
- foster logical, creative and deep thinking.
- nurture respect for others and personal self esteem.
- provide a broad and balance curriculum with imagination, purpose and value.
- ensure high standards of behaviour and positive attitudes.
- grow and awareness of civic responsibility and global citizenship.
- value all abilities, interests, cultures and beliefs.
- embrace innovative technology.
- develop full potential in a structured, caring and purposeful learning environment.
|School Improvement Poster 2017-18||1st November 2017||Download >|