Ambition Belief Compassion Pride Respect
At Peters Hill we are passionate about the whole child. We want all children to leave school with skills and attributes that prepare them for the next stage in their education and allow them to embrace life's opportunities to the full. Our aim is for every child to fly high, flourish and fulfil the limitless potential they have. We want children to understand and demonstrate the importance of ambition, belief, compassion, pride and respect. We want children to become successful, confident, motivated and responsible individuals.
As a school we aim to:
- promote curiosity, enthusiasm and engagement.
- encourage independence and confidence.
- foster logical, creative and deep thinking.
- nurture respect for others and personal self esteem.
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum with imagination, purpose and value.
- ensure high standards of behaviour and positive attitudes.
- grow an awareness of civic responsibility and global citizenship.
- value all abilities, interests, cultures and beliefs.
- embrace innovative technology.
- develop full potential in a structured, caring and purposeful learning environment.